Saturday, October 6, 2007

Your my first

This is my first blog EVER! You should feel so luck to read this! I was told be several wonderful women on etsy that I should try blogging to draw some interst into my shop. We'll see how right they are! haha... Well about me, I am 22 years old, I am a mother of a 1 year old baby girl, Mackenzie, I am a wife of 2 1/2 years, a part-time realtor & a part-time crafter! Whoo... crazy I know!! And now I'm tring to throw blogging in the mix of ALL that! haha... Hopefully someone will read this otherwise I am totally wasting my time! Well that's all I have time to post now, my 1 year old is running around the house and I've gotta go keep up with her! Let me know someone read this so I fee loved! Oh and check out my etsy site www.junebugbaby.etsy.com!

No comments: